Law Firm in Farmington, MO
Contact a top Farmington, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Farmington, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal support to injured victims and their families in Farmington, MO. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Farmington, MO, please contact our injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in Farmington, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Dixon’s Farmington law firm has recovered over $50 million in compensation for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to help Farmington clients in need of veteran legal representation. Below are some stats about injury claims and cases in the Farmington area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general injury cases. Our Farmington, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notes that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors For one, your Farmington injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Farmington, MO, charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Farmington law firm knows how frustrating it is to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Farmington and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Farmington, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Farmington Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Farmington and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it is our Farmington law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please call our Farmington law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Farmington, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a personal injury case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Farmington law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? Often, after an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Farmington, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Farmington law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Farmington, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Farmington, MO, Representation Today
Farmington residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s crucial to reach out to a skilled injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Farmington, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Farmington, MO, law firm.