Law Firm in Fayette, MO
Contact a top Fayette, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Fayette, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Fayette, MO. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Fayette, MO, please contact our personal injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in Fayette, MO, we will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Fayette law firm has recovered over $50 million in compensation for clients and their families. Although we are based in St. Louis, it is our goal to serve Fayette clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Here are a few statistics about injury cases and claims in the Fayette area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury cases. Our Fayette, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on a number of factors First off, your Fayette injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Fayette, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Fayette law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Fayette and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injury victims. Our injury law firm serves Fayette, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Fayette Injury Attorneys
If you are in Fayette and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Fayette law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, please call our Fayette law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on special and general damages such as medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Fayette, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is essential to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Fayette law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? After an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Fayette, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Fayette law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Fayette, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Fayette, MO, Representation Today
Fayette residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is critical to get in touch with a skilled personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Fayette, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Fayette, MO, law firm.