Law Firm in Fenton, MO
Contact a top Fenton, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Fenton, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Fenton, MO. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Fenton, MO, you can contact our injury lawyers now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in Fenton, MO, we will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Fenton law firm has recovered more than $50 million in damages for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to help Fenton clients in need of veteran legal representation. Here are some statistics about personal injury cases in the Fenton area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury claims. Our Fenton, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control published that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors First off, your Fenton injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Fenton, MO, will charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Fenton law firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Fenton, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Fenton, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Fenton Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Fenton and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured annually — it is our Fenton law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can call our Fenton law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Fenton, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I actually have an injury case? That is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Fenton law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Fenton, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Fenton law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Fenton, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Fenton, MO, Representation Now
Fenton residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is important to get in touch with a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Fenton, MO, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Fenton, MO, law firm.