Law Firm in Ferguson, MO
Contact a top Ferguson, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Ferguson, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Ferguson, MO. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Ferguson, MO, you can contact our personal injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Ferguson, MO, we’ll come out to you.
Our Ferguson law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in damages for clients and their families. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to help Ferguson clients in need of veteran legal representation. Below are a few statistics about personal injury claims and cases in the Ferguson area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our Ferguson, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors For one, your Ferguson injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Quality firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Ferguson, MO, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Ferguson law firm knows how frustrating it is to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Ferguson, Chris Dixon provides next-level legal representation to injury victims. Our injury law firm serves Ferguson, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Ferguson Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re in Ferguson and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured every year — it is our Ferguson law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, please call our Ferguson law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages including property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Ferguson, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is important to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Ferguson law firm manages an assortment of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney? After an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you and your family. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Ferguson, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Ferguson law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Ferguson, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Ferguson, MO, Representation Today
Ferguson residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s essential to reach out to a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Ferguson, MO, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Ferguson, MO, law firm.