Law Firm in Festus, MO
Contact a top Festus, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Festus, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Festus, MO. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Festus, MO, feel free to contact our injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Festus, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Festus law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in case victories for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is our goal to serve Festus clients in need of experienced legal services. Here are a few statistics about injury cases and claims in the Festus area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury claims. Our Festus, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notes that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors First off, your Festus injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Festus, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Festus law firm understands how frustrating it is to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Festus and provides effective legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Festus, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Festus Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Festus and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Festus law firm’s goal to help victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, feel free to contact our Festus law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on general and special damages including lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Festus, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? This is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s crucial to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Festus law firm manages an assortment of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? After an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you and your family. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Festus, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Festus law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Festus, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Festus, MO, Representation Now
Festus residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is critical to contact a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Festus, MO, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Festus, MO, law firm.