Law Firm in Flora, IL
Contact a top Flora, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Flora, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Flora, IL. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Flora, IL, please contact our injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in Flora, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Flora law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in compensation for clients. Although we are based in St. Louis, it is up to us to serve Flora clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Below are a few statistics about personal injury cases and claims in the Flora area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our Flora, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The CDC points out that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on a number of factors First off, your Flora injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Flora, IL, charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Flora law firm understands how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Flora, Chris Dixon provides next-level legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Flora, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Flora Injury Lawyers
If you are injured and live in Flora, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it is our Flora law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can contact our Flora law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on special and general damages that may include lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Flora, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? That is something our personal injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s crucial to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Flora law firm manages many different types of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Flora, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Flora law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Flora, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Flora, IL, Representation Today
Flora residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it’s crucial to get in touch with a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Flora, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Flora, IL, law firm.