Law Firm in Florissant, MO
Contact a top Florissant, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Florissant, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Florissant, MO. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Florissant, MO, you can contact our injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in Florissant, MO, we’ll come out to you to discuss the case.
Our Florissant law firm has recovered over $50 million in damages for clients and their families. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it is up to us to serve Florissant clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Here are a few stats about personal injury claims and cases in the Florissant area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our Florissant, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The CDC published that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors First off, your Florissant injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Florissant, MO, will charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Florissant law firm knows how frustrating it is to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Florissant and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Florissant, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Florissant Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Florissant and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Florissant law firm’s goal to help victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, feel free to call our Florissant law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages that may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Florissant, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you likely have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is important to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Florissant law firm manages many different types of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury attorney? Often, after an incident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Florissant, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Florissant law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Florissant, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Florissant, MO, Representation Now
Florissant residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it’s crucial to contact a skilled personal injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Florissant, MO, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Florissant, MO, law firm.