Law Firm in Franklin County, MO
Contact a top Franklin County, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Franklin County, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Franklin County, MO. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Franklin County, MO, you can contact our injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Franklin County, MO, we’ll come out to you to discuss the case.
Our Franklin County law firm has recovered more than $35 million in compensation for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to help Franklin County clients in need of experienced legal services. Here are a few statistics about injury cases in the Franklin County area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury cases. Our Franklin County, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control published that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors First off, your Franklin County injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Seasoned firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Franklin County, MO, charge on contingency. This means that potential clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Franklin County law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Franklin County and provides next-level legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Franklin County, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Franklin County Injury Attorneys
If you’re in Franklin County and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Franklin County law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, you can contact our Franklin County law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on special and general damages such as property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Franklin County, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? That is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is crucial to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Franklin County law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury lawyer? After an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Franklin County, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Franklin County law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Franklin County, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Franklin County, MO, Representation Today
Franklin County residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it’s crucial to contact a skilled personal injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Franklin County, MO, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Franklin County, MO, law firm.