Law Firm in Freeburg, IL
Contact a top Freeburg, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Freeburg, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Freeburg, IL. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Freeburg, IL, you can contact our personal injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Freeburg, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Freeburg law firm has recovered more than $35 million in compensation for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is our goal to serve Freeburg clients in need of veteran legal services. Below are some stats about injury cases in the Freeburg area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our Freeburg, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors For one, your Freeburg injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Freeburg, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Freeburg law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Freeburg and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Freeburg, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Freeburg Injury Attorneys
If you are injured and live in Freeburg, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Freeburg law firm’s goal to help victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, please call our Freeburg law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages such as lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Freeburg, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? That is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s essential to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Freeburg law firm specializes in a variety of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury attorney? After an accident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Freeburg, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Freeburg law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Freeburg, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Freeburg, IL, Representation Today
Freeburg residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s critical to reach out to a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Freeburg, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Freeburg, IL, law firm.