Law Firm in Fults, IL
Contact a top Fults, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Fults, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Fults, IL. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Fults, IL, feel free to contact our injury lawyers now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in Fults, IL, we’ll come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Fults law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in compensation for clients. Although we are based in St. Louis, it is our goal to serve Fults clients in need of experienced legal representation. Here are some stats about personal injury claims in the Fults area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general injury cases. Our Fults, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention points out that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors For one, your Fults injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Fults, IL, will charge on contingency. What this means is that clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Fults law firm knows how frustrating it is to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Fults, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Fults, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Fults Injury Attorneys
If you are in Fults and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Fults law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, please call our Fults law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Fults, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Fults law firm specializes in a variety of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? After an accident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Fults, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Fults law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Fults, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Fults, IL, Representation Today
Fults residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it’s critical to reach out to a skilled injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Fults, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Fults, IL, law firm.