Law Firm in Gasconade County, MO
Contact a top Gasconade County, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Gasconade County, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Gasconade County, MO. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Gasconade County, MO, feel free to contact our injury lawyers now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Gasconade County, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Gasconade County law firm has recovered over $35 million in damages for clients. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to help Gasconade County clients in need of experienced legal services. Below are a few stats about personal injury claims and cases in the Gasconade County area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general injury cases. Our Gasconade County, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors For one, your Gasconade County injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Gasconade County, MO, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Gasconade County law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Gasconade County and provides effective legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Gasconade County, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Gasconade County Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are in Gasconade County and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year — it is our Gasconade County law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can call our Gasconade County law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on special and general damages that may include property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Gasconade County, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a personal injury case? That is something our personal injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Gasconade County law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury lawyer? After an incident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Gasconade County, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Gasconade County law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Gasconade County, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Gasconade County, MO, Representation Now
Gasconade County residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it’s critical to get in touch with a skilled personal injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Gasconade County, MO, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Gasconade County, MO, law firm.