Law Firm in Gillespie, IL
Contact a top Gillespie, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Gillespie, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal support to injured victims and their families in Gillespie, IL. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Gillespie, IL, you can contact our personal injury attorneys today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Gillespie, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Gillespie law firm has recovered over $50 million in damages for clients and their families. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it’s up to us to serve Gillespie clients in need of experienced legal representation. Below are some stats about personal injury cases and claims in the Gillespie area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general personal injury claims. Our Gillespie, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The CDC points out that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors For one, your Gillespie injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Gillespie, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Gillespie law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Gillespie, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Gillespie, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Gillespie Injury Attorneys
If you are in Gillespie and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Gillespie law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, feel free to call our Gillespie law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages that may include property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Gillespie, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? This is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is important to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Gillespie law firm is succesful with an assortment of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney? After an accident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Gillespie, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Gillespie law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Gillespie, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Gillespie, IL, Representation Today
Gillespie residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is critical to get in touch with a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Gillespie, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Gillespie, IL, law firm.