Law Firm in Godfrey, IL
Contact a top Godfrey, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Godfrey, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Godfrey, IL. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Godfrey, IL, feel free to contact our injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in Godfrey, IL, we will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Godfrey law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in compensation for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to serve Godfrey clients in need of experienced legal services. Here are some stats about personal injury cases and claims in the Godfrey area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Godfrey, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on a number of factors First off, your Godfrey injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Godfrey, IL, charge on contingency. This means that potential clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Godfrey law firm knows how frustrating it is to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Godfrey, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Godfrey, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Godfrey Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re injured and live in Godfrey, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Godfrey law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, you can contact our Godfrey law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on general and special damages such as lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Godfrey, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Godfrey law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? After an incident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Godfrey, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Godfrey law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Godfrey, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Godfrey, IL, Representation Now
Godfrey residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is critical to contact a skilled injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Godfrey, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Godfrey, IL, law firm.