Law Firm in Goreville, IL
Contact a top Goreville, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Goreville, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Goreville, IL. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Goreville, IL, please contact our personal injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in Goreville, IL, we will come out to you.
Dixon’s Goreville law firm has recovered over $50 million in case victories for clients. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to serve Goreville clients in need of experienced legal services. Below are a few statistics about injury claims in the Goreville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Goreville, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors First off, your Goreville injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Goreville, IL, charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Goreville law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Goreville, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Goreville, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Goreville Injury Attorneys
If you’re injured and live in Goreville, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Goreville law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, feel free to call our Goreville law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages including property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Goreville, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Goreville law firm specializes in a variety of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? After an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you and your family. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Goreville, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Goreville law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Goreville, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Goreville, IL, Representation Now
Goreville residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is important to reach out to a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Goreville, IL, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Goreville, IL, law firm.