Law Firm in Gray Summit, MO
Contact a top Gray Summit, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Gray Summit, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal support to injured victims and their families in Gray Summit, MO. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Gray Summit, MO, you can contact our injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Gray Summit, MO, we’ll come out to you.
Dixon’s Gray Summit law firm has recovered more than $35 million in case victories for clients. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is up to us to serve Gray Summit clients in need of experienced legal representation. Here are a few statistics about personal injury claims and cases in the Gray Summit area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Gray Summit, MO, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors First off, your Gray Summit injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Gray Summit, MO, charge on contingency. This means that potential clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Gray Summit law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Gray Summit, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Gray Summit, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Gray Summit Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are in Gray Summit and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Gray Summit law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can call our Gray Summit law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on general and special damages that may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Gray Summit, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you likely have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Gray Summit law firm manages an assortment of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury attorney? After an incident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Gray Summit, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Gray Summit law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Gray Summit, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Gray Summit, MO, Representation Today
Gray Summit residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it is crucial to get in touch with a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Gray Summit, MO, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Gray Summit, MO, law firm.