Law Firm in Greenville, IL
Contact a top Greenville, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Greenville, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Greenville, IL. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Greenville, IL, feel free to contact our personal injury lawyers now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Greenville, IL, we’ll come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Greenville law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in case victories for clients and their families. Although we are based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to help Greenville clients in need of veteran legal representation. Below are some statistics about injury cases and claims in the Greenville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general injury cases. Our Greenville, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The CDC points out that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on a number of factors For one, your Greenville injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Greenville, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Greenville law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Greenville and provides next-level legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Greenville, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Greenville Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are in Greenville and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Greenville law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, please call our Greenville law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages that may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Greenville, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s crucial to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Greenville law firm specializes in a variety of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? After an accident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you and your family. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Greenville, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Greenville law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Greenville, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Greenville, IL, Representation Today
Greenville residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it’s crucial to get in touch with a skilled injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Greenville, IL, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Greenville, IL, law firm.