Law Firm in Hamel, IL
Contact a top Hamel, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Hamel, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Hamel, IL. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Hamel, IL, you can contact our personal injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Hamel, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Hamel law firm has recovered more than $50 million in case victories for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to serve Hamel clients in need of professional legal representation. Below are a few statistics about injury claims and cases in the Hamel area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general personal injury cases. Our Hamel, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on a number of factors First off, your Hamel injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Hamel, IL, charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Hamel law firm understands how frustrating it is to deal with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Hamel and provides next-level legal representation to injury victims. Our injury law firm serves Hamel, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Hamel Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are injured and live in Hamel, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Hamel law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, feel free to contact our Hamel law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on special and general damages such as medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Hamel, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Hamel law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Hamel, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Hamel law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Hamel, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Hamel, IL, Representation Now
Hamel residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it is important to reach out to a skilled injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Hamel, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Hamel, IL, law firm.