Law Firm in Harrisburg, IL
Contact a top Harrisburg, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Harrisburg, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal support to injured victims and their families in Harrisburg, IL. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Harrisburg, IL, feel free to contact our injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in Harrisburg, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Harrisburg law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in damages for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is up to us to help Harrisburg clients in need of professional legal services. Here are some stats about personal injury cases in the Harrisburg area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury cases. Our Harrisburg, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The CDC notes that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors For one, your Harrisburg injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Harrisburg, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that potential clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Harrisburg law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Harrisburg, Chris Dixon provides next-level legal representation to injury victims. Our injury law firm serves Harrisburg, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Harrisburg Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re injured and live in Harrisburg, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Harrisburg law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can contact our Harrisburg law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages including property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Harrisburg, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a personal injury case? That is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Harrisburg law firm manages an assortment of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Harrisburg, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Harrisburg law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Harrisburg, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Harrisburg, IL, Representation Now
Harrisburg residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it’s essential to get in touch with a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Harrisburg, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Harrisburg, IL, law firm.