Law Firm in Harrisburg, MO
Contact a top Harrisburg, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Harrisburg, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Harrisburg, MO. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Harrisburg, MO, please contact our injury lawyers now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in Harrisburg, MO, we’ll come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Harrisburg law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in case victories for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is up to us to help Harrisburg clients in need of experienced legal representation. Below are some statistics about injury claims and cases in the Harrisburg area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury cases. Our Harrisburg, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on numerous factors For one, your Harrisburg injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Harrisburg, MO, charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Harrisburg law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Harrisburg and provides next-level legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Harrisburg, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Harrisburg Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Harrisburg and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Harrisburg law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families get financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, feel free to call our Harrisburg law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on special and general damages that may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Harrisburg, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? That is something our personal injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Harrisburg law firm specializes in an assortment of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury lawyer? After an incident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you and your family. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Harrisburg, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Harrisburg law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Harrisburg, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Harrisburg, MO, Representation Today
Harrisburg residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it is crucial to reach out to a skilled personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Harrisburg, MO, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Harrisburg, MO, law firm.