Law Firm in Herrin, IL
Contact a top Herrin, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Herrin, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Herrin, IL. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Herrin, IL, please contact our personal injury lawyers now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Herrin, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Our Herrin law firm has recovered over $50 million in case victories for clients and their families. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to help Herrin clients in need of professional legal representation. Below are a few statistics about injury claims and cases in the Herrin area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our Herrin, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors First off, your Herrin injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Quality firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Herrin, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that potential clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Herrin law firm knows how frustrating it is to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Herrin and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Herrin, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Herrin Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are in Herrin and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually — it is our Herrin law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, feel free to contact our Herrin law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages that may include property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Herrin, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our personal injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you likely have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Herrin law firm manages a variety of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Herrin, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Herrin law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Herrin, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Herrin, IL, Representation Today
Herrin residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is important to contact a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Herrin, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Herrin, IL, law firm.