Law Firm in High Ridge, MO
Contact a top High Ridge, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in High Ridge, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in High Ridge, MO. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in High Ridge, MO, feel free to contact our injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in High Ridge, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s High Ridge law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in damages for clients and their families. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to serve High Ridge clients in need of veteran legal representation. Here are some statistics about personal injury cases and claims in the High Ridge area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our High Ridge, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The CDC notes that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors For one, your High Ridge injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in High Ridge, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our High Ridge law firm knows how frustrating it is to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in High Ridge and provides next-level legal representation to injury victims. Our injury law firm serves High Ridge, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your High Ridge Injury Lawyers
If you’re in High Ridge and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our High Ridge law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, you can call our High Ridge law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages such as medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our High Ridge, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a personal injury case? This is something our personal injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our High Ridge law firm manages an assortment of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? Often, after an incident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you and your family. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help High Ridge, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our High Ridge law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our High Ridge, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for High Ridge, MO, Representation Today
High Ridge residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is crucial to get in touch with a skilled personal injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves High Ridge, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our High Ridge, MO, law firm.