Law Firm in Highland, IL
Contact a top Highland, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Highland, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Highland, IL. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Highland, IL, you can contact our personal injury lawyers now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Highland, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Highland law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in damages for clients and their families. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is up to us to help Highland clients in need of professional legal representation. Below are a few statistics about injury claims in the Highland area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Highland, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The CDC published that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on a number of factors For one, your Highland injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Highland, IL, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Highland law firm understands how frustrating it is to deal with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Highland, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Highland, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Highland Injury Attorneys
If you’re injured and live in Highland, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured every year — it is our Highland law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, you can contact our Highland law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages that may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Highland, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s crucial to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Highland law firm specializes in a variety of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury attorney? After an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Highland, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Highland law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Highland, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Highland, IL, Representation Now
Highland residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it’s critical to reach out to a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Highland, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Highland, IL, law firm.