Law Firm in Hillsboro, MO
Contact a top Hillsboro, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Hillsboro, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Hillsboro, MO. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Hillsboro, MO, feel free to contact our personal injury attorneys now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in Hillsboro, MO, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Hillsboro law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in compensation for clients and their families. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to serve Hillsboro clients in need of professional legal services. Here are a few statistics about personal injury cases and claims in the Hillsboro area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general injury cases. Our Hillsboro, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention points out that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors First off, your Hillsboro injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Hillsboro, MO, will charge on contingency. This means that potential clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Hillsboro law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Hillsboro and provides next-level legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Hillsboro, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Hillsboro Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re injured and live in Hillsboro, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Hillsboro law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, feel free to contact our Hillsboro law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Hillsboro, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? That is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Hillsboro law firm manages a variety of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? After an incident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Hillsboro, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Hillsboro law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Hillsboro, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Hillsboro, MO, Representation Now
Hillsboro residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it is important to reach out to a skilled injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Hillsboro, MO, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Hillsboro, MO, law firm.