Law Firm in House Springs, MO
Contact a top House Springs, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in House Springs, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in House Springs, MO. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in House Springs, MO, you can contact our personal injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in House Springs, MO, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s House Springs law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in compensation for clients and their families. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to help House Springs clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Below are a few stats about personal injury claims and cases in the House Springs area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general injury cases. Our House Springs, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors First off, your House Springs injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in House Springs, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our House Springs law firm understands how frustrating it is to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in House Springs, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to injury victims. Our injury law firm serves House Springs, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your House Springs Injury Lawyers
If you are in House Springs and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured annually — it is our House Springs law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please call our House Springs law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages including property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our House Springs, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s important to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our House Springs law firm specializes in many different types of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help House Springs, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our House Springs law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our House Springs, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for House Springs, MO, Representation Now
House Springs residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it is important to contact a skilled personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves House Springs, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our House Springs, MO, law firm.