Law Firm in Hoyleton, IL
Contact a top Hoyleton, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Hoyleton, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Hoyleton, IL. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Hoyleton, IL, feel free to contact our injury attorneys now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in Hoyleton, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Dixon’s Hoyleton law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in case victories for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to help Hoyleton clients in need of veteran legal representation. Here are a few stats about injury cases and claims in the Hoyleton area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general personal injury cases. Our Hoyleton, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention points out that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors For one, your Hoyleton injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This may include lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Hoyleton, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Hoyleton law firm understands how frustrating it can be to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Hoyleton and provides effective legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Hoyleton, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Hoyleton Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are in Hoyleton and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Hoyleton law firm’s goal to help victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, feel free to call our Hoyleton law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages that may include property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Hoyleton, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? This is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is crucial to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Hoyleton law firm specializes in an assortment of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? After an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Hoyleton, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Hoyleton law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Hoyleton, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Hoyleton, IL, Representation Today
Hoyleton residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is important to contact a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Hoyleton, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Hoyleton, IL, law firm.