Law Firm in Jefferson City, MO
Contact a top Jefferson City, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Jefferson City, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Jefferson City, MO. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Jefferson City, MO, please contact our personal injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in Jefferson City, MO, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Jefferson City law firm has recovered over $35 million in compensation for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is up to us to help Jefferson City clients in need of professional legal services. Below are a few statistics about personal injury claims and cases in the Jefferson City area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general injury cases. Our Jefferson City, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The CDC notes that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors For one, your Jefferson City injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Jefferson City, MO, will charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Jefferson City law firm knows how frustrating it is to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Jefferson City, Chris Dixon provides next-level legal representation to injury victims. Our injury law firm serves Jefferson City, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Jefferson City Injury Attorneys
If you’re in Jefferson City and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Jefferson City law firm’s goal to help victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, feel free to contact our Jefferson City law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages including property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Jefferson City, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? That is something our personal injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you likely have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is crucial to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Jefferson City law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you and your family. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Jefferson City, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Jefferson City law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Jefferson City, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Jefferson City, MO, Representation Now
Jefferson City residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s critical to contact a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Jefferson City, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Jefferson City, MO, law firm.