Law Firm in Jefferson County, MO
Contact a top Jefferson County, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Jefferson County, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Jefferson County, MO. Our law firm concentrates on workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Jefferson County, MO, feel free to contact our personal injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in Jefferson County, MO, we’ll come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Jefferson County law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in compensation for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is our goal to serve Jefferson County clients in need of grade-A legal services. Here are some statistics about injury cases in the Jefferson County area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our Jefferson County, MO, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors For one, your Jefferson County injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Jefferson County, MO, will charge on contingency. What this means is that clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Jefferson County law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Jefferson County and provides effective legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Jefferson County, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Jefferson County Injury Attorneys
If you’re in Jefferson County and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured every year — it is our Jefferson County law firm’s goal to help victims and their families get financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can call our Jefferson County law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages including lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Jefferson County, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? That is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is important to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Jefferson County law firm specializes in many different types of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Jefferson County, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Jefferson County law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Jefferson County, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Jefferson County, MO, Representation Now
Jefferson County residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is essential to contact a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Jefferson County, MO, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Jefferson County, MO, law firm.