Law Firm in Jennings, MO
Contact a top Jennings, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Jennings, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Jennings, MO. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Jennings, MO, please contact our personal injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Jennings, MO, we will come out to you.
Our Jennings law firm has recovered over $50 million in case victories for clients. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to help Jennings clients in need of professional legal representation. Below are some stats about personal injury cases and claims in the Jennings area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general personal injury cases. Our Jennings, MO, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notes that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors For one, your Jennings injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This includes lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Jennings, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Jennings law firm knows how frustrating it is to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Jennings and provides next-level legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Jennings, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Jennings Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re in Jennings and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Jennings law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, please call our Jennings law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages such as lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Jennings, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? This is something our personal injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Jennings law firm specializes in many different types of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury lawyer? After an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Jennings, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Jennings law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Jennings, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Jennings, MO, Representation Today
Jennings residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is critical to contact a skilled personal injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Jennings, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Jennings, MO, law firm.