Law Firm in Jersey County, IL
Contact a top Jersey County, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Jersey County, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal support to injured victims and their families in Jersey County, IL. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Jersey County, IL, please contact our injury attorneys today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in Jersey County, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Dixon’s Jersey County law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in case victories for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to help Jersey County clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Here are a few stats about injury claims and cases in the Jersey County area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our Jersey County, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The CDC points out that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors For one, your Jersey County injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Jersey County, IL, charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Jersey County law firm understands how frustrating it is to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Jersey County and provides effective legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Jersey County, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Jersey County Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are in Jersey County and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Jersey County law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, feel free to call our Jersey County law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on general and special damages that may include property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Jersey County, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you likely have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Jersey County law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney? After an incident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Jersey County, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Jersey County law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Jersey County, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Jersey County, IL, Representation Today
Jersey County residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it’s essential to contact a skilled personal injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Jersey County, IL, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Jersey County, IL, law firm.