Law Firm in Johnsonville, IL
Contact a top Johnsonville, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Johnsonville, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Johnsonville, IL. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Johnsonville, IL, feel free to contact our injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in Johnsonville, IL, we’ll come out to you to discuss the case.
Our Johnsonville law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in compensation for clients. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to help Johnsonville clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Below are a few statistics about personal injury claims in the Johnsonville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general personal injury claims. Our Johnsonville, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention notes that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors For one, your Johnsonville injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Johnsonville, IL, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Johnsonville law firm knows how frustrating it can be to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Johnsonville and provides effective legal representation to injury victims. Our injury law firm serves Johnsonville, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Johnsonville Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are in Johnsonville and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Johnsonville law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please call our Johnsonville law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages such as lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Johnsonville, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is essential to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Johnsonville law firm specializes in an assortment of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? After an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Johnsonville, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Johnsonville law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Johnsonville, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Johnsonville, IL, Representation Today
Johnsonville residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s important to get in touch with a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Johnsonville, IL, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Johnsonville, IL, law firm.