Law Firm in Jonesboro, IL
Contact a top Jonesboro, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Jonesboro, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Jonesboro, IL. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Jonesboro, IL, you can contact our injury lawyers now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in Jonesboro, IL, we’ll come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Jonesboro law firm has recovered over $50 million in case victories for clients and their families. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is our goal to help Jonesboro clients in need of veteran legal services. Below are some statistics about injury cases in the Jonesboro area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our Jonesboro, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on a number of factors First off, your Jonesboro injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This includes lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Jonesboro, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Jonesboro law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Jonesboro and provides effective legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Jonesboro, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Jonesboro Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Jonesboro and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Jonesboro law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, feel free to call our Jonesboro law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages including property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Jonesboro, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you likely have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Jonesboro law firm manages many different types of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Jonesboro, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Jonesboro law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Jonesboro, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Jonesboro, IL, Representation Now
Jonesboro residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it is important to get in touch with a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Jonesboro, IL, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Jonesboro, IL, law firm.