Law Firm in Joppa, IL
Contact a top Joppa, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Joppa, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Joppa, IL. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Joppa, IL, please contact our injury attorneys today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Joppa, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Joppa law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in damages for clients and their families. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it is up to us to serve Joppa clients in need of experienced legal representation. Below are some stats about injury claims and cases in the Joppa area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our Joppa, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control published that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors For one, your Joppa injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Seasoned firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Joppa, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Joppa law firm understands how frustrating it is to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Joppa, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Joppa, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Joppa Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Joppa and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Joppa law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, you can contact our Joppa law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Joppa, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? This is something our personal injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s important to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Joppa law firm is succesful with an assortment of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury lawyer? After an incident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Joppa, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Joppa law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Joppa, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Joppa, IL, Representation Today
Joppa residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it is important to reach out to a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Joppa, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Joppa, IL, law firm.