Law Firm in Kirkwood, MO
Contact a top Kirkwood, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Kirkwood, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Kirkwood, MO. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Kirkwood, MO, please contact our personal injury lawyers now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Kirkwood, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Kirkwood law firm has recovered more than $50 million in damages for clients and their families. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to serve Kirkwood clients in need of experienced legal representation. Below are a few statistics about injury claims in the Kirkwood area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury cases. Our Kirkwood, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The CDC points out that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on numerous factors For one, your Kirkwood injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Kirkwood, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our injury lawyers are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Kirkwood law firm understands how frustrating it is to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Kirkwood and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Kirkwood, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Kirkwood Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Kirkwood and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Kirkwood law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families get financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, feel free to contact our Kirkwood law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages such as property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Kirkwood, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? That is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you likely have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s important to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Kirkwood law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury attorney? Often, after an incident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Kirkwood, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Kirkwood law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Kirkwood, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Kirkwood, MO, Representation Today
Kirkwood residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it’s crucial to get in touch with a skilled personal injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Kirkwood, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Kirkwood, MO, law firm.