Law Firm in Lake St. Louis, MO
Contact a top Lake St. Louis, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Lake St. Louis, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Lake St. Louis, MO. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Lake St. Louis, MO, please contact our injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Lake St. Louis, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Our Lake St. Louis law firm has recovered more than $50 million in compensation for clients. Although we are based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to serve Lake St. Louis clients in need of grade-A legal services. Here are some statistics about personal injury cases in the Lake St. Louis area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our Lake St. Louis, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The CDC points out that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors First off, your Lake St. Louis injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This includes lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Lake St. Louis, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Lake St. Louis law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Lake St. Louis and provides next-level legal representation to clients. Our personal injury law firm serves Lake St. Louis, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Lake St. Louis Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are injured and live in Lake St. Louis, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Lake St. Louis law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, you can contact our Lake St. Louis law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages including property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Lake St. Louis, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? That is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is essential to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Lake St. Louis law firm specializes in an assortment of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? After an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Lake St. Louis, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Lake St. Louis law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Lake St. Louis, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Lake St. Louis, MO, Representation Today
Lake St. Louis residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it’s critical to reach out to a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Lake St. Louis, MO, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Lake St. Louis, MO, law firm.