Law Firm in Lawrenceville, IL
Contact a top Lawrenceville, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Lawrenceville, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Lawrenceville, IL. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Lawrenceville, IL, you can contact our personal injury attorneys today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in Lawrenceville, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Lawrenceville law firm has recovered over $35 million in case victories for clients. Although we are based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to serve Lawrenceville clients in need of veteran legal representation. Here are some statistics about injury cases and claims in the Lawrenceville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury claims involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury cases. Our Lawrenceville, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The CDC published that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors First off, your Lawrenceville injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This includes lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Lawrenceville, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Lawrenceville law firm understands how frustrating it is to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Lawrenceville, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Lawrenceville, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Lawrenceville Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re injured and live in Lawrenceville, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured each year — it’s our Lawrenceville law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families get financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, please call our Lawrenceville law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages including lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Lawrenceville, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? That is something our personal injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Lawrenceville law firm specializes in a variety of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you and your family. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Lawrenceville, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Lawrenceville law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Lawrenceville, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Lawrenceville, IL, Representation Today
Lawrenceville residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it is important to get in touch with a skilled personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Lawrenceville, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Lawrenceville, IL, law firm.