Law Firm in Lebanon, MO
Contact a top Lebanon, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Lebanon, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Lebanon, MO. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Lebanon, MO, feel free to contact our personal injury lawyers now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Lebanon, MO, we will come out to you.
Dixon’s Lebanon law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in damages for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is up to us to help Lebanon clients in need of professional legal representation. Below are some statistics about personal injury claims in the Lebanon area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our Lebanon, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The CDC notes that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors First off, your Lebanon injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Lebanon, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Lebanon law firm understands how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Lebanon and provides next-level legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Lebanon, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Lebanon Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are injured and live in Lebanon, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it is our Lebanon law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families win financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can call our Lebanon law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages that may include lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Lebanon, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s crucial to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Lebanon law firm is succesful with an assortment of personal injury law. This includes medical malpractice, workers comp, car and truck crashes, product liability, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an incident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you and your family. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Lebanon, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Lebanon law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Lebanon, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Lebanon, MO, Representation Now
Lebanon residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it’s critical to contact a skilled personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Lebanon, MO, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Lebanon, MO, law firm.