Law Firm in Lincoln County, MO
Contact a top Lincoln County, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Lincoln County, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Lincoln County, MO. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Lincoln County, MO, you can contact our personal injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Lincoln County, MO, we will come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Lincoln County law firm has recovered over $35 million in damages for clients and their families. Although we are based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to help Lincoln County clients in need of veteran legal representation. Below are some statistics about injury claims and cases in the Lincoln County area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general injury claims. Our Lincoln County, MO, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control published that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors First off, your Lincoln County injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Seasoned firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Lincoln County, MO, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Lincoln County law firm understands how frustrating it is to deal with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Lincoln County and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves Lincoln County, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Lincoln County Injury Attorneys
If you are in Lincoln County and are injured, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Lincoln County law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, feel free to call our Lincoln County law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Lincoln County, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is crucial to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Lincoln County law firm specializes in many different types of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney? After an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Lincoln County, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Lincoln County law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Lincoln County, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Lincoln County, MO, Representation Now
Lincoln County residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is critical to contact a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Lincoln County, MO, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Lincoln County, MO, law firm.