Law Firm in Macon, MO
Contact a top Macon, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Macon, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal support to injured victims and their families in Macon, MO. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Macon, MO, please contact our personal injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Macon, MO, we will come out to you.
Our Macon law firm has recovered over $50 million in compensation for clients and their families. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it’s up to us to serve Macon clients in need of professional legal representation. Below are a few stats about personal injury claims in the Macon area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our Macon, MO, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention points out that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on a number of factors For one, your Macon injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This may include lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Macon, MO, will charge on contingency. What this means is that clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Macon law firm understands how frustrating it can be to deal with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Macon, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Macon, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Macon Personal Injury Attorneys
If you are injured and live in Macon, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured annually — it is our Macon law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, you can call our Macon law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on special and general damages that may include property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Dixon’s Macon, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I actually have an injury case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Macon law firm manages many different types of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Macon, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Macon law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Macon, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Macon, MO, Representation Now
Macon residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s crucial to reach out to a skilled injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Macon, MO, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Macon, MO, law firm.