Law Firm in Macoupin County, IL
Contact a top Macoupin County, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Macoupin County, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Macoupin County, IL. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Macoupin County, IL, feel free to contact our personal injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Macoupin County, IL, we’ll come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Macoupin County law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in damages for clients and their families. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to help Macoupin County clients in need of professional legal representation. Here are a few statistics about injury cases in the Macoupin County area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general personal injury claims. Our Macoupin County, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The CDC notes that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors First off, your Macoupin County injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Quality firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Macoupin County, IL, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Macoupin County law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Macoupin County, Chris Dixon provides next-level legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Macoupin County, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Macoupin County Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Macoupin County and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Macoupin County law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, feel free to call our Macoupin County law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on special and general damages including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Macoupin County, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? This is something our personal injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Macoupin County law firm manages a variety of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Macoupin County, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Macoupin County law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Macoupin County, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Macoupin County, IL, Representation Today
Macoupin County residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it’s crucial to reach out to a skilled injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Macoupin County, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Macoupin County, IL, law firm.