Law Firm in Madison County, IL
Contact a top Madison County, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Madison County, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Madison County, IL. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Madison County, IL, feel free to contact our injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in Madison County, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Madison County law firm has recovered more than $50 million in compensation for clients. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to serve Madison County clients in need of veteran legal services. Here are a few statistics about personal injury cases in the Madison County area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our Madison County, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors For one, your Madison County injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Quality firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This includes lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Madison County, IL, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Madison County law firm understands how frustrating it is to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Madison County, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Madison County, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Madison County Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re in Madison County and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Madison County law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please call our Madison County law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on general and special damages that may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Madison County, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Madison County law firm manages many different types of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury attorney? After an incident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Madison County, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Madison County law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Madison County, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Madison County, IL, Representation Today
Madison County residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it is critical to contact a skilled injury attorney right away. Our law firm serves Madison County, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Madison County, IL, law firm.