Law Firm in Marion, IL
Contact a top Marion, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Marion, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Marion, IL. Our law firm concentrates on personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Marion, IL, feel free to contact our personal injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need an attorney in Marion, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Dixon’s Marion law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in damages for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to help Marion clients in need of veteran legal services. Below are some stats about injury claims in the Marion area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our Marion, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control notes that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors First off, your Marion injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This may include lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Marion, IL, charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Marion law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Marion, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to injury victims. Our injury law firm serves Marion, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Marion Personal Injury Lawyers
If you are in Marion and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured every year — it is our Marion law firm’s goal to help victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, please contact our Marion law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages including lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Our Marion, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? This is something our injury lawyers will determine. If there are financial damages (lost time at work, bills, other expenses) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Marion law firm manages a variety of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? After an incident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Marion, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Marion law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Marion, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Marion, IL, Representation Today
Marion residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it is crucial to get in touch with a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Marion, IL, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Marion, IL, law firm.