Law Firm in Marissa, IL
Contact a top Marissa, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Marissa, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal support to injured victims and their families in Marissa, IL. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Marissa, IL, please contact our injury attorneys now for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an incident. If you need a lawyer in Marissa, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Marissa law firm has recovered over $50 million in damages for clients and their families. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to serve Marissa clients in need of grade-A legal services. Below are some statistics about injury claims in the Marissa area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our Marissa, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors First off, your Marissa injury law firm will consider the financial damages due to the injury and who’s at fault. Experienced firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Marissa, IL, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. The Dixon Injury Firm is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Marissa law firm understands how frustrating it is to deal with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Marissa, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Marissa, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Marissa Injury Attorneys
If you’re injured and live in Marissa, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Marissa law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial compensation.
Below, we have included information about how much you can win for your personal injury case. As always, feel free to call our Marissa law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for personal injury cases vary based on general and special damages including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Marissa, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- Do I have a case? That is something our personal injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it is critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What sorts of cases does Dixon take? Our Marissa law firm is succesful with a variety of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury lawyer? After an incident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with legal issues and insurance companies. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you and your family. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Marissa, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Marissa law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Marissa, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Marissa, IL, Representation Now
Marissa residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it’s essential to get in touch with a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Marissa, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Marissa, IL, law firm.