Law Firm in Maryland Heights, MO
Contact a top Maryland Heights, MO, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Maryland Heights, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Maryland Heights, MO. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Maryland Heights, MO, please contact our injury attorneys now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in Maryland Heights, MO, we’ll come out to you.
Chris Dixon’s Maryland Heights law firm has recovered more than $50 million in damages for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is our goal to help Maryland Heights clients in need of experienced legal representation. Here are some statistics about personal injury cases and claims in the Maryland Heights area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of personal injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury claims. Our Maryland Heights, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The CDC published that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors First off, your Maryland Heights injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This may include lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Maryland Heights, MO, charge on contingency. This means that clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. We have recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Maryland Heights law firm understands how frustrating it is to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Maryland Heights, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Maryland Heights, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Maryland Heights Injury Attorneys
If you are injured and live in Maryland Heights, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in settlements for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured every year — it is our Maryland Heights law firm’s goal to help victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, you can call our Maryland Heights law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages that may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Maryland Heights, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? This is something our injury attorneys will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s critical to call a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Maryland Heights law firm is succesful with an assortment of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury lawyer? After an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you and your family. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Maryland Heights, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Maryland Heights law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Maryland Heights, MO, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Maryland Heights, MO, Representation Now
Maryland Heights residents can depend on our personal injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it’s important to get in touch with a skilled injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Maryland Heights, MO, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Maryland Heights, MO, law firm.