Law Firm in Matson, MO
Contact a top Matson, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Matson, MO. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in Matson, MO. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Matson, MO, feel free to contact our personal injury attorneys today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at Dixon to help victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Matson, MO, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Our Matson law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in compensation for clients. Although we are based in St. Louis, it is up to us to serve Matson clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Here are some stats about personal injury cases and claims in the Matson area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Matson, MO, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control published that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors First off, your Matson injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Experienced firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Matson, MO, charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury lawyer.
- Our Matson law firm understands how frustrating it is to negotiate with large insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Matson, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Matson, MO, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Matson Injury Lawyers
If you’re injured and live in Matson, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. The Dixon Injury Firm has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Matson law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, please call our Matson law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at personal injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages that may include property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our Matson, MO, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? That is something our personal injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Matson law firm manages many different types of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? Often, after an incident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Matson, MO, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Matson law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Matson, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Matson, MO, Representation Now
Matson residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it is critical to contact a skilled injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Matson, MO, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Matson, MO, law firm.