Law Firm in Maunie, IL
Contact a top Maunie, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Maunie, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal support to injured victims and their families in Maunie, IL. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Maunie, IL, please contact our personal injury attorneys now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need a lawyer in Maunie, IL, we’ll come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Maunie law firm has recovered more than $50 million in damages for clients. Although we are based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to help Maunie clients in need of professional legal representation. Here are a few statistics about personal injury cases in the Maunie area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our Maunie, IL, law firm specializes in all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors First off, your Maunie injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This may include lost wages, loss of life, pain and suffering, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Maunie, IL, charge on contingency. What this means is that clients don’t pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Maunie law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Maunie and provides effective legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Maunie, IL, clients and will go to you if you have a case.
Your Maunie Injury Lawyers
If you are in Maunie and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Maunie law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families seek financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, please contact our Maunie law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury cases and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages such as lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Maunie, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a case? That is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is crucial to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Maunie law firm is succesful with an assortment of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do you need an injury lawyer? After an accident, victims might not be in the best state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Maunie, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death are expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Maunie law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Maunie, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Maunie, IL, Representation Today
Maunie residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured because of negligence, it’s important to reach out to a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Maunie, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Maunie, IL, law firm.