Law Firm in McLeansboro, IL
Contact a top McLeansboro, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in McLeansboro, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers top-notch legal representation to injured victims and their families in McLeansboro, IL. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in McLeansboro, IL, please contact our personal injury attorneys now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in McLeansboro, IL, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s McLeansboro law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in compensation for clients. Although we’re based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to help McLeansboro clients in need of grade-A legal services. Here are some stats about injury claims in the McLeansboro area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury claims involve car and truck accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general injury cases. Our McLeansboro, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control published that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on a number of factors For one, your McLeansboro injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Seasoned firms will help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) any expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in McLeansboro, IL, will charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal representation unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our McLeansboro law firm understands how frustrating it is to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an incident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in McLeansboro and provides effective legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our personal injury law firm serves McLeansboro, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your McLeansboro Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re injured and live in McLeansboro, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured every year — it is our McLeansboro law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Below, you can find a few frequently asked questions about case settlements. As always, feel free to call our McLeansboro law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on special and general damages such as property damage, pain and suffering, medical expenses, loss of earning potential, and others. Our McLeansboro, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of reimbursement.
- How do I know if I have a claim or case? That is something our injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have an injury claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s important to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our McLeansboro law firm specializes in an assortment of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Injury victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help McLeansboro, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our McLeansboro law firm has compiled a list of FAQs for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our McLeansboro, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for McLeansboro, IL, Representation Today
McLeansboro residents can depend on our injury lawyers if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it’s critical to contact a skilled injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves McLeansboro, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the reimbursement you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our McLeansboro, IL, law firm.