Law Firm in Mehlville, MO
Contact a top Mehlville, MO, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Mehlville, MO. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides some of the best legal representation to injured victims and their families in Mehlville, MO. Our law firm specializes in personal injury claims, car and truck accidents, workers compensation, medical malpractice, and other cases. If you’re looking for a dedicated law firm in Mehlville, MO, feel free to contact our injury lawyers now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our job at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need an attorney in Mehlville, MO, we will come out to you to discuss the case.
Dixon’s Mehlville law firm has recovered over $50 million in compensation for clients. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it is a priority for us to serve Mehlville clients in need of grade-A legal representation. Here are a few stats about injury claims in the Mehlville area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most personal injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest falling into general injury claims. Our Mehlville, MO, law firm manages all types of cases. The CDC published that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries per year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on a number of factors First off, your Mehlville injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Seasoned firms will help you calculate damages that equal or exceed the expenses. This may include medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Mehlville, MO, will charge on contingency. This means that clients do not pay for legal services unless they win the case. Dixon has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims and their families in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Dixon is available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual personal injury attorney.
- Our Mehlville law firm knows how frustrating it is to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. Our firm as proven its abilities to many different clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Mehlville, Chris Dixon provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Mehlville, MO, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Mehlville Personal Injury Attorneys
If you’re in Mehlville and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured annually — it’s our Mehlville law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, please contact our Mehlville law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? There’s no exact way to calculate this until you tally all the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on general and special damages including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Dixon’s Mehlville, MO, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I actually have an injury case? That is something our personal injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have an injury claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What kinds of cases does the Dixon Injury Firm take? Our Mehlville law firm manages many different types of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do I need an injury lawyer? After an incident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It’s the job of the lawyer to take that stress away from you and your family. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Mehlville, MO, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to help them recover appropriate compensation as quickly as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Mehlville law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. Our lawyers have also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Mehlville, MO, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Mehlville, MO, Representation Today
Mehlville residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured due to negligence, it is crucial to reach out to a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Mehlville, MO, residents and is here to help you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Mehlville, MO, law firm.