Law Firm in Metropolis, IL
Contact a top Metropolis, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Metropolis, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Metropolis, IL. Our law firm concentrates on car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for an experienced law firm in Metropolis, IL, feel free to contact our injury lawyers today for a case review and free consultation. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It’s our goal at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in Metropolis, IL, we’ll come out to you.
Dixon’s Metropolis law firm has recovered over $50 million in case victories for clients and their families. Even though we’re based in St. Louis, it’s a priority for us to help Metropolis clients in need of professional legal services. Below are some stats about personal injury cases in the Metropolis area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve car and truck accidents. Only 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest falling into general personal injury claims. Our Metropolis, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention published that there are about 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The types of compensation you can receive varies based on numerous factors For one, your Metropolis injury law firm will consider the financial damages and who is responsible for the injury. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This includes pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Metropolis, IL, charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. The Dixon Injury Firm has recovered millions of dollars for injury victims in the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois. Our attorneys are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury lawyer.
- Our Metropolis law firm understands how frustrating it is to deal with large insurance companies and getting through legal issues. Our firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We’re confident we can help you if you’ve been involved in an accident, have been wrongfully paid, are the victim of medical malpractice, or even were in a car wreck.
As a leading personal injury lawyer in Metropolis, Chris Dixon provides effective legal representation to injury victims. Our personal injury law firm serves Metropolis, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Metropolis Personal Injury Lawyers
If you’re in Metropolis and are injured, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. We have won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Close to 40 million people are injured every year — it’s our Metropolis law firm’s goal to help victims and their families win financial compensation.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, please contact our Metropolis law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at personal injury claims and the legal process, read through our injury law FAQ.
- How much do cases settle for? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for personal injury claims vary based on general and special damages that may include lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Metropolis, IL, law firm helps potential clients calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a personal injury case? This is something our injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you likely have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is a crucial first step in determining if whether or not you have a worthwhile case. Still, it’s important to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Metropolis law firm is succesful with an assortment of personal injury law. This includes premises liability, general injuries, car and truck accidents, work comp, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury lawyer? Often, after an accident, victims may not be in the best state of mind to handle legal issues and insurance companies. It is the job of the lawyer to take that stress off of you and your family. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Metropolis, IL, clients negotiate the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and does) help victims regain their financial position.
Do not accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you or a family member have been involved in a car accident. Our Metropolis law firm has compiled a list of questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You can find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Metropolis, IL, injury lawyers have compiled a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Metropolis, IL, Representation Today
Metropolis residents can depend on our personal injury attorneys if they have been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you or a family member have been injured due to negligence, it is important to reach out to a skilled personal injury lawyer as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Metropolis, IL, residents and is here to help you get the reimbursement you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Metropolis, IL, law firm.