Law Firm in Mill Shoals, IL
Contact a top Mill Shoals, IL, law firm today for a free consultation and case review.
Law Firm in Mill Shoals, IL. Serving the Greater St. Louis area and Southern Illinois, the Dixon Injury Firm provides top-notch legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Mill Shoals, IL. Our law firm specializes in car accident claims, personal injury, truck crashes, workers compensation, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Mill Shoals, IL, please contact our injury lawyers today for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at the Dixon Injury Firm to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve after an accident. If you need a lawyer in Mill Shoals, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you to discuss the case.
Chris Dixon’s Mill Shoals law firm has recovered more than $35,000,000 in case victories for clients and their families. Although we are based in St. Louis, it is up to us to help Mill Shoals clients in need of grade-A legal services. Here are a few stats about personal injury claims in the Mill Shoals area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, most injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Only 5 percent of cases involve product liability and 15 percent medical malpractice, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our Mill Shoals, IL, law firm manages all types of cases. The Centers for Disease Control points out that there are around 140,000 serious unintentional injuries each year.
- The reward for your injury varies based on a number of factors First off, your Mill Shoals injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Seasoned firms help you calculate damages that exceed or at least equal (based on negligence) the expenses. This includes medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other damages.
- The best law firms in Mill Shoals, IL, charge on contingency. This means that potential clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or you can contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Mill Shoals law firm knows how frustrating it can be to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through legal issues. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt in a car crash, have been wronged by your employer, suffered from medical malpractice, or have a premises liability case.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Mill Shoals and provides effective legal representation to injured victims and their families. Our injury law firm serves Mill Shoals, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Mill Shoals Injury Attorneys
If you’re injured and live in Mill Shoals, our law firm is ready and willing fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won upwards of $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. More than 40 million people are injured annually — it is our Mill Shoals law firm’s goal to help injured victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, feel free to call our Mill Shoals law firm for a free consultation and case review. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, visit our injury law FAQ.
- What should I expect in reimbursement for my injury? That depends on the type of injury. Compensation for injury cases vary based on special and general damages that may include lost wages, pain and suffering, loss of consortium, medical bills, and others. Dixon’s Mill Shoals, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to win the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a personal injury case? That is something our injury lawyers will figure out. If there are financial damages (medical expenses, lost wages, etc.) then you probably have a claim as long as there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. That said, it’s essential to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Mill Shoals law firm specializes in a variety of personal injury law. This includes car and truck accidents, medical malpractice, workers compensation, general injury, and other areas.
- Why do I need a personal injury attorney? After an incident, victims may not be in the preferred state of mind to deal with big insurers and legal matters. It’s an injury attorney’s job to take that stress away from you. Injury victims or survivors should focus on recovering. The lawyers at our law firm help Mill Shoals, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to win justified compensation as soon as possible. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t accept a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the insurer or negligent party. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Mill Shoals law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. We’ve also written an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Mill Shoals, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Mill Shoals, IL, Representation Today
Mill Shoals residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As mentioned, we specialize in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about Dixon’s capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it’s crucial to get in touch with a skilled personal injury attorney as soon as possible. Our law firm serves Mill Shoals, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Call the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for more information about our Mill Shoals, IL, law firm.