Law Firm in Monroe County, IL
Contact a top Monroe County, IL, law firm today for a free case review and free consultation.
Law Firm in Monroe County, IL. Serving Southern Illinois and the Greater St. Louis area, the Dixon Injury Firm delivers some of the best legal representation and support to injured victims and their families in Monroe County, IL. Our law firm specializes in workers compensation, truck and car accidents, personal injury claims, and other cases. If you’re looking for a proven law firm in Monroe County, IL, please contact our personal injury attorneys now for a free case consultation and review. If we don’t win, you don’t pay. It is our goal at Dixon to help injured victims and their families get the compensation they deserve. If you need an attorney in Monroe County, IL, the Dixon Injury Firm will come out to you.
Our Monroe County law firm has recovered over $35,000,000 in damages for clients and their families. Even though we are based in St. Louis, it’s our goal to serve Monroe County clients in need of experienced legal services. Below are a few statistics about personal injury cases and claims in the Monroe County area:
- According to the Bureau of Justice Statistics, the majority of injury cases involve vehicular accidents. Nearly 15 percent of claims involve medical malpractice and 5 percent are related to product liability, the rest fall into general personal injury cases. Our Monroe County, IL, law firm handles all types of cases. The CDC points out that there are approximately 140,000 serious unintentional injuries every year.
- The reimbursement you’re able to get varies based on numerous factors For one, your Monroe County injury law firm will consider the level of negligence and general financial damages. Quality firms help you calculate damages that equal or exceed any expenses. This may include pain and suffering, loss of consortium, lost wages or earning potential, medical expenses, and other financial damages.
- The best law firms in Monroe County, IL, will charge on contingency. What this means is that potential clients don’t pay for legal services unless they win the case. We have recovered millions for injury victims and their families in Southern Illinois and the Metro St. Louis area. We are available 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 or feel free to contact us here to speak with an actual injury attorney.
- Our Monroe County law firm knows how frustrating it is to negotiate with big insurance companies and getting through red tape. The Dixon Injury Firm as proven its abilities to dozens of clients. View client testimonials here. We are confident we can help you if you have been involved in an incident, were hurt at work or wrongfully paid, have been victimized by medical malpractice, or were in a car or truck crash.
Chris Dixon is a leading injury attorney in Monroe County and provides highly-reviewed legal representation to clients. Our injury law firm serves Monroe County, IL, clients and will travel to you if you think you have a claim.
Your Monroe County Injury Lawyers
If you are injured and live in Monroe County, our law firm is prepared to fight for fair compensation. Dixon has won more than $35,000,000 in case victories for our clients. Nearly 40 million people are injured each year — it is our Monroe County law firm’s goal to help injury victims and their families win financial reimbursement.
Here is some additional information about personal injury settlements. As always, feel free to call our Monroe County law firm for a case review and consultation. For a more in-depth look at injury claims and the legal process, view our injury law FAQ.
- How much can I win if I’m injured? The dollar amount depends on the damages. Compensation for injury claims vary based on special and general damages including medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and others. Our Monroe County, IL, law firm will help you calculate damages to get the appropriate amount of compensation.
- Do I have a personal injury case? That is something our personal injury attorneys will determine. If there are financial damages (expenses like medical bills or child care) then you probably have a claim if there is a negligent party. Establishing negligence is an essential first step in figuring out if you have a worthwhile case. Still, it is critical to contact a local law firm to help you in your time of need.
- What types of cases does Dixon represent? Our Monroe County law firm is succesful with many different types of personal injury law. This includes general injuries, workers comp, medical malpractice, vehicle accidents, and other areas.
- Why do you need a personal injury attorney? After an incident, victims might not be in the preferred state of mind to handle big insurers and legal matters. It is an injury attorney’s job to take that stress off of you. Victims or survivors need to focus on recovering. The attorneys at our law firm help Monroe County, IL, clients get ahead of the legal side of things in order to drive a settlement that matches the damages and then some. Injuries or even a death can be expensive, and a settlement can (and will) help victims regain their financial position.
Don’t take a quick or seemingly worthwhile settlement from the negligent party or their insurance company. This is especially important if you’ve been involved in a car accident. Our Monroe County law firm has compiled a list of frequently asked questions for vehicle accident victims. Read the car accident FAQs here. The Dixon Injury Firm has also created an e-book about car accident compensation. You’ll find the link below.
Have You Been In a Car Accident?
Free Book for Download
Our Monroe County, IL, injury lawyers have put together a comprehensive guide to car accident compensation. Read it now and contact us for a free consultation.
Contact Our Injury Firm for Monroe County, IL, Representation Today
Monroe County residents can depend on our injury attorneys if they’ve been in an accident. As we’ve mentioned earlier, our firm specializes in a number of legal areas. Click below to learn more about our capabilities:
If you’ve been injured because of negligence, it’s essential to reach out to a skilled personal injury lawyer right away. Our law firm serves Monroe County, IL, residents and is here to make sure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dixon Injury Firm 24/7 at (314) 409-7060 for additional information about our Monroe County, IL, law firm.